Y.C. CABLE offers multimode and single mode fiber optic jumpers, pigtails, and self-loop back assemblies, in standard lengths of 1, 3, 5, and 10 meters. We can also custom build fiber optic assemblies to your specifications. To ensure our products performance, our standard BOM consists of connectors with ceramic ferrules and OFNR riser or higher graded cordage.
? ?Fiber Optic Connector Types:
- Metallic coupling nut ensures optimum precision, durability and engagement.
- Closed-keyway design maximizes tensile strength in connections。
- Duplex jumpers assembled with color-coded boots enable easy identifications of polarity.
- Ideal fiber jumpers for LAN, premise distribution, fiber-to-desktop, and medical laser delivery。
- Available in multimode, singlemode and PC/SPC/UPC type polishing styles.
- Push-pull coupling mechanism connector offers convenience in frequent plug-to plug switching。
- Duplex jumpers are assembled with color-coded boots, and equipped with easy-release shell-shaped clips to maintain correct polarity。
- SC connectors are designed in accordance with ANSI standards for fiber channels。
- Available in multimode, single mode and APC/PC/SPC/UPC type polishing styles。?
- ANSI X3.139-1987, Media Access Control (MAC)?
- ANSI X3.148-1988, Physical Layer Protocol (PHY)?
- ANSI X3.166-1989, Physical Medium Dependent (PMD)?
- ANSI X3.184-1993, Single Mode Fiber Physical Medium Dependent (SMF-PMD)?
- ANSI X3.229-1994, Station Management (SMT)?
- Assembled in compact and rugged small-form-factor connectors, with snagless latch-type connectors for easy installation.
- MT ferrule technology supports both singlemode and multimode transmissions.
- Well suited for a full range of backbone and fiber-to-desktop applications。
- MTRJ connector meets and exceeds ISO/IEC 11801 & TIA/EIA-568A requirements.
- Compact small-form-factor connectors reduce space requirements of panels and outlets。
- Plug-in housing with self-holding latching for secured connections.
- Available in singlemode, multimode, duplex and simplex, MU connectors can accommodate 0.9mm, 1.6mm, and 2mm fiber size.
- Excellent patch cords for high-speed data communication, voice networks, and high-density DWDM applications.
- Push-pull coupling mechanism connector offers convenience in frequent plug-to plug switching.
- Duplex jumpers are assembled with color-coded boots, and equipped with easy-release shell-shaped clips to maintain correct polarity.
- SC connectors are designed in accordance with ANSI standards for fiber channels.
- Available in multimode, singlemode and APC/PC/SPC/UPC type polishing styles。